Vogue Paris, April 2014
Hair by Oribe
For the April 2014 cover of Vogue Paris, shot by Mario Testino and featuring model Cameron Russell, Oribe found inspiration in the sauvage style from the Љ70s. ЊSheњs a summer girl with a sexy, rough texture to her hair,ћ he said.
Get the Look:
1. Prep the hair the night before by washing with Shampoo for Beautiful Color and applying Masque for Beautiful Color.
2. Rough dry the hair with head flipped over, blowing against the grain until the hair is damp, then flip back over and use your hands to scrunch the hair for a few minutes to create flattering natural movement.
3. Spray Dry Texturizing Spray into the roots section by section throughout the head.
4. Turn hair upside down again, and spray the lengths with Soft Dry Conditioner Spray.
5. Flip hair back and allow the rest to dry naturally.